What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
If you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. No one will work harder to secure the right contract on your home and shepherd it through to a smooth, successful closing. Even in a hot market, it's critical to "get it right" from the start. You only get one chance to introduce your home to potential buyers. Details matter - planning and preparation are key. I work closely with my clients to ensure success with key principles in mind:
1. Maintenance: Take the time up front to identify and resolve maintenance items. Fresh, neutral paint, fresh caulking, bright light bulbs, clean windows and well trimmed bushes will go a long way to establishing confidence of buyers. A pre-listing home inspection can also identify potentially concerning issues and allow you to handle them on your terms - versus when you are under contract with more at stake.
2: Staging and De-Cluttering: I include a complimentary Staging Consultation with an interior decorator for every listing. This includes a 1 - 1.5 hour in-home consultation and written report with photos and detailed instructions for preparing you home for photos and showings. Staging allows home buyers to imagine themselves as owners rather than guests and envision themselves living in the home. A well-staged home will photograph beautifully, attract more buyers and sell at a premium.
3. Professional Photography: With most buyers beginning their search online, the importance of beautiful photos can not be understated. I include high-quality, professional photography and Virtual Tours in my marketing packages for all listings.
4. Pricing: Pricing your home correctly from the start will get the best result. The first 14 days are the most critical in capturing the largest number of buyers who are prepared to buy. It's critical that you work with an agent that is familiar with your market and very comfortable analyzing data. Sellers and their agents want to get the highest possible price for their homes. A solid pricing and promotional strategy is critical from Day 1.
5. Marketing: Great marketing paired with realistic pricing is a winning combo! Each property is unique and requires a customized approach to marketing. I provide a customized marketing plan for every client that includes premium materials, enhanced site exposure, targeted email and direct mail, agent outreach, social media postings and advertising, open houses and more.
6. Communication and Reporting: You deserve to know how many people are viewing your home online; how many inquiries we receive from buyers and agents; feedback from showings and what is happening with the market and your competition. I work hard to keep my clients updated and ensure all questions or concerns are addressed quickly.
7. Managing Relationships: Getting an acceptable contract on your home is key, but keeping that contract and maintaining strong relationships between parties is equally important. So much can happen between in the 30-45 days between contract and close. I pride myself on forging great working relationships with all parties and closely managing the process to a smooth, successful closing!
I would be honored to partner with you to sell your home. I welcome the opportunity to interview for the job with no obligation. Please call or email at your convenience for a confidential introductory meeting.
(512) 680-5490 or email@example.com.